NO MAKEUP or NATURAL MAKEUP looks can be as hard to apply as stronger makeup looks such as the every-popular “smoky eye”, but of course, most of the time, you just want to create a better look than the real you, to give your confidence a boost and to feel good about yourself.
Then there’s the problem of time. Everyone seems to be rushing around these days, so most of the time you want your makeup look to be achieved in minimal time.
My solution to this is to achieve the max results with minimal products. And, here’s my solution: 5 minutes and 5 products.
- Starting off with a good serum foundation, with a protective SPF, I used Bobbie Brown Intensive Serum Foundation Factor 40. This is easy to apply with finger tips, a brush or a sponge, gives good coverage (enough not to need concealer) and importantly offers your skin protection.
- Next, under my cheekbones I used a soft, biggish brush to apply PÜR Mineral Glow Illuminating Bronzer 8306 with a soft brush. I also used this in the crease of my eyes.
- On my brows I used Rimmel Brow Pro Micro to refine and shape.
- I used PÜR Big Look black mascara on my top and bottom lashes….so effective you only need one coat.
- On my lips I used Bobbie Brown Crushed Liquid Lip in Hippy Shake and also applied 3 dots to the “apples” of my cheeks, blending with my fingers.
- Lastly I applied a dot of PÜR No Filter Primer to my cheekbones, blending upwards and outwards. Then I added another dot to my eye-lids.
This is my ‘go to’ kind of makeup when I haven’t the time or energy to make the effort, but just want to enhance my face and I think you can see from my before and after looks – a bit of effort is definitely worth while!!!
Want to find out more about these brands? Go to:
Bobbie Brown: www.bobbibrown.co.uk
PÜR Beauty: www.lookfantastic.com
Rimmel London: www.rimmellondon.com